Skip to content ↓

Woodside Primary School

Support for Children


Call childline free on 0800 1111. Whatever your worry they are here to help you. They can help you if you are feeling worried, anxious, scared, sad or angry. If someone ANYONE is being unkind you can talk to them privately.


For support against violence at home Refuge can help. Phone them on  0808 2000 247. 

NSPCC (National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children)

The NSPCC are there to talk to you if you are worried about being hurt or bullied by one of your family or someone you live with or if you are worried about someone you care about being hurt. They are able to offer support and to take some details from about what is happening. They can also talk to you through their counselling service.

Their website is or you can phone them on 0808 800 5000


Think You Know is a website you can go to that will help answer your questions and to let you know how to be safe when you are using the Internet. You probably use the Internet for games or to talk to friends or even to search for information - Think You Know can help you stay safe.