Learning at Home
During times of school closure, you can access home learning resources by clicking on the HOME LEARNING button on the menu bar above.
We will update the microsite on a weekly basis with further tasks to complete. This microsite will be updated each Monday, where you can find exciting new learning opportunities for your child to do at home for that week.
Some of these tasks can be completed over several days, whereas others may be completed in just one session. We advise that you plan out your week of learning with your child, and record all parts of the learning journey in the workbooks provided.
We ask that parents support their child with their home learning by:
- Planning and discussing daily tasks to complete
- Dedicating time and space to completing the learning
- Encouraging your child to complete the learning to the best of their ability
- Offering support when/where necessary
- Communicate regularly with the school
As a school, we remain committed to supporting your child with their learning and development. Our teaching staff will be available to support and guide learning through emails, the school website and via telephone.